Monday, April 12, 2010

An expression…

I perceive designing as an expression or an effective way of communication that speaks for itself. An impressive image or creation needs no introduction. The color sense, the style and structure often creates an impression on the viewers mind making them feel the reality.

Recently only I was asked to choose a picture and express something about it. My target was flickr, where I knew I could get marvelous pictures easily. I chose travel destination that is Srinagar as I have already been there previously. According to me the city, in reality is not what I had seen in the pictures earlier. The ethereal beauty that was being expected is absolutely shattered. What else can be found there after those heart-breaking incidents prevailing in the city?.. Whenever Srinagar comes to my mind, my thoughts are always distracted by the ruthless activities going around there.

I think I have already chosen a controversial topic, let me accumulate my thoughts back on the way and begin with the expression on the picture.

Majestic beauty, absolutely!!

Whosoever is the photographer, has captured the real sense in the camera. The lush green forest looks absolutely amazing with the yellow mustard leaves spread around. The beautiful blue cloudy sky is filling the environment with fresh vibes. Then there’s a lady picking sarso(Mustard leaves) with an extensive emphasize over the cultural touch. It’s nothing but an outstanding scenic beauty, spreading its charm all around.

If we take it as a picture, from a designer’s perspective, Yellow, Green and Blue all three colors are working as coolant. The marvelous combination of magnificent colors and natural objects leaving great impression..


I am tickled, delighted and rejuvenated by the beautiful scene and the amazing job of the photographer. He’s actually put life to the picture. I am proud to be living in India with its amazing beauty and charm spread around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment