Thursday, May 13, 2010

Innovative Method of losing weight

1.    Best trick of staying fit is to “Think and Eat”.


Now, it must have strike your mind by now that while eating, we usually lose control and after a while realize that something went wrong. According to health experts, one thing that helps in controlling ourselves at this is time is to eat in short intervals. But personally, I have found this trick to be even more fattening. What I feel is, body of each one of us acts differently at different stages and one habit that might be helpful for one person, might not react in the same way for others. And so this trick never helped me anywhere or at least, didn’t satisfy my expectations of toning the body.

Before is proceed disclosing my secret, I would like to tell you that I reduced 20kgs within 3 months without the help of any dietician or gym workouts, workouts definitely were there but all those natural ones.  

Now, coming back to my point, I’ll disclose the trick that helped me greatly and that’s “Breathing”. Yoga breathing exercises are the best way of healthy eating. Nobody believes this but its true. I left out eating sticky, oily food stuff outside for which I used to be damn crazy. No parantha’s at all, Pizza only in limited quantity, cold drinks limited, fried – completely out of my schedule. And trust me… I lost that interest within so easily that even if the tastiest fried stuff was served in front of me…I just hated it.
It’s been more that 5 years now, I don’t like having anything of this sort in large quantities at least. I do eat them in limited quantity but not much.

2.    Workout, definitely…and daily, if possible

Alongside, some workout is surely required. During the initial 3 months, I had to spend at least 2-3hours on workout but afterward, 30mins only. Although I have gained now since the time I got so thin but I don’t have so much time to spend on me in my extensively hectic work schedule. Still I do give 15mins to yoga and 15mins to jogging. This is helping me in maintaining the body and let it stay in good shape.
Trust me…it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment