Monday, June 28, 2010

We need a break from DAILY SOAPs....

It’s 9.30 PM, 14th January 2010, a fine cold evening to enjoy after a hectic work schedule. But how can anyone do that with this crap going on TV. It’s been an hour I suppose I have been sitting in my room playing around with Facebook activities only to relax. Although I don’t prefer computer whole day long in front of it still can’t help it because my mom has to watch those stupid daily soaps.

Since this one hour’s time, I haven’t heard a single voice speaking something interesting. One after the other, it’s that same stupid music playing ....aa aa aa aaa...which is according to me nothing but crying. It’s not at all that my mom likes to watch these things. 90% of Indian women and men too only get to see this only nowadays. Where we are moving ahead with time, getting familiar with interesting technology and latest discoveries, our parents are being directed towards the backward areas. I truly agree that social issues are equally important for spreading awareness but that doesn’t mean that they should eat up mind to an extent that even after tensed day working, one cannot get ease. Tears keep rolling from eyes watching such issues creating stress for others; at least for me....

Am not saying they should be abandoned but give us a break at least at this time. During the dinner period, 8.30-10 in most Indian families, all new activities should be added I feel. Comedy, thriller and innovation should be there to refresh and nourish the minds rather than making it dull and boring.
Then they call, generation gap increases. How will the old generation be able to get closer with the new one if they’ll still keep themselves revolving around the ancient activities? I mean they still show things that have already been ruled out by the new society.

May be, producers are running after money only and for that matter they catch hold of free women at home who spend hours in watching stuff like that. Rather than this, if something new and innovative can be introduced, probably much generation would again like to sit in front of TV, than wasting their time in chatting and face-booking...

No comments:

Post a Comment